Thursday 7 November 2013

Skywatch Meteos Handheld Wind Meter

Having enjoyed the benefits of Davids anometer up on the hill at Itford last weekend, I thought it would be a very useful tool to have on a regular basis. So I have splashed out and bought one.


The Skywatch Meteo offers:

  • Windspeed
  • Average Windspeed
  • Maximum Windspeed
  • Temperature
  • Windchill Factor
  • EL Backlight
  • Waterproof
  • Floats (if it floats away we are in trouble!)

  • I thought it might be a good idea to record the wind speeds and temp during our flying sessions and then I can include this info when I right up the flying reports for the blog -  I know I'm a anorak!

    Thanks

    Slope Soaring Sussex

    2 comments:

    1. Very posh! Hope the wind chill goes low enough for those mid winter days.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Paul, do you want to share the cost of this new toy ?

      ReplyDelete