Monday 25 November 2013

Time for a clear out?










NO! That's not what I meant - and you know it.......

I have added a 'Items For Sale' page. Its located within the main menu bar under the top banner picture.

The idea being if you have any RC related items to sell then send me what you would like to sell with a brief description and a price and we can advertise your sale items for FREE.

I can't promise you that it will sell but the more people put up items for sale here. the more popular its becomes and you hopefully will find suitable buyers.

Click Here  to send me your items you wish to sell.

No second hand pants, rusty commodes, false hips - you get the idea!

Also I wondered if there was a need for a 'Wanted' page?

I want a new moulded glider after pranging it - Again on Saturday but will I get one? Chances are slim!

No comments:

Post a Comment