Friday 25 April 2014

Tomorrows Flying (Sat 26th)

We will need to wait for the rain to partially clear in the morning, so for once a later start to our slope soaring. Southerly wind 16 - 22mph so more like 25mph I would have thought.
Not to many choices but I am going to go for a slope I have not flown at before - Itford Hill.
I know a lot of you have flown at Itford Hill before but how many of you have flown the Southerly Bowl? Walk all the way to the top and round the corner at the top and Google earth shows a bowl facing South. Our friend Terry said he went up there a few weeks back and they were soaring up there. Its got to worth a go, hasn't it?
Say 12.00 (midday) parked up on the verge under Itford Hill?
Any problems with finding it or need directions etc please contact me. It is a bit of a walk but hopefully worth it. If its rubbish then we can blame Terry!
paulhampshire2013@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment