Tuesday 27 May 2014

Video Library Added

Hi all.
I have added a video library to our blog (left hand side of the Home page). The idea being if you have an idea of the wind direction, you should be able at find a suitable flying site together with some video and I am hoping to add some information about each slope and a map (see the Wolstonbury Hill page)
If any of you fancy adding some text to a specific flying site page then please feel free to add your information / video / map or send what ever you want to post to me. I am hoping to compile a comprehensive list of flying sites we have visited together with as much info on that site. A bit like Slope Hunter but with video! Let me know what you think of the Idea?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Graham, feel free to add what ever comments / videos about these flying slopes.

    ReplyDelete