Saturday 26 July 2014

Dont catch your bits on the barbed wire !

Clint, Tim, Graham and me (Paul) met up on a sunny and not so busy Ditchling Beacon. It was one of those days for me! If it could go wrong it did, which meant all my models stayed in the car. Tim brought along his new M60 glider that had its maiden flight early on when the wind was at its best. Then it was downhill for the rest of the day, literally.
We moved along the hill as the wind was still NNW so we all settled in for some good thermals but week and unpredictable slope lift. Here is a compilation of the aircraft flown.
Both Clint and I spent time retrieving models from behind the barbed wire fence at the start of the slope. It was very high and I was sure I was going to snag a vital part of my anatomy on it at some point - Ohhh Matron!
Clint scaling the fence - Again!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment