Wednesday 30 July 2014

My Latest Soarers Are Ready To Go !

Hi all,
I recently bought a Mini Blade from Mike Richards of SRFC, but didn't have time to put it together. It was virtually RTF, all I had to do was put in an rx and battery , plus work out how to get the ailerons and flaps working on a 6ch rx and DX7. I have now succeeded in finishing it. The Blade is full carbon fibre and I can't wait to see it in action. Here's a few pics for you all.....


 
 
I will give an update when it has flown (successful or not !)

I also performed a swap with Terry Burnal of HDRCMC this week of my FVK Elektron powered glider (2m) for a Filip 400 slope soarer, I am very happy with it and also can't wait to fly it - some more pics of the Filip -


 
I hope to fly them both very soon - I will update you when that happens - good or bad !

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment