Saturday 1 November 2014

Some more fast Soaring from the I.W.

Hi All
Here is another report from us on the Island, we went to Stenbury again today as the wind was SW, this slope always lifts well if it is blowing from this direction, myself, Tony, Bill, Roger, Keith, John, Barry, Paul, Brian were all present on the hill.

When we got there the wind was was reading 12mph but soon picked up within half an hour to 30+, the two Moths of Tony and Bills were the star performers again, they seem to love the strong winds, I wanted  to setup my Whisper, but really need about a 15mph tops I reckon to be safe until I have the Crow set up properly, so that stayed in the car.

Barry flew his Jet....... for about 20 seconds, watch carefully and you will see it go in, not really any damage though.

Hope you enjoy the footage.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment