Monday 23 March 2015

Modellbau Joost Tracuer Mk 2 Glider For Sale - Now Sold !!

Finally I have today received a large box with 5 x  Traceur Mk 2 model kits in the box. These fantastic low speed aerobatic gliders are now not being manufactured anymore and given the length of time we had wait for these last few I don't think they will be around again, so here is an opportunity to buy one of the last available.
I have sold 4 off the kits but I have just one for sale. For just £70 you will get the EPP foam kit with virtually everything you need to make the kit, other than glue and your radio gear.
I know I'm biased as I'm selling the kit but these gliders are amazing and fly in very light winds (see the Seaford Sea Wall video above) and then up to 15mph + winds. They are very manoeuvrable and will do everything  you could imagine. You will find a build blog (kindly created by Tim) in the menu bar above the post's that will explain the build and what kit you need to put in the glider.
If your Interested then feel free to email me: paul.hampshire@shelf-space.co.uk
An ideal glider to move on and upwards from a foamy Wild Thing' style glider.

No comments:

Post a Comment