Tuesday 3 March 2015

A whole weekend of flying !!

Steve from A470 Soaring in South Wales will be visiting us this weekend and I thought it would be nice to show him around as many of the slopes we can in the time he is with us. I have got a weekend pass, so I will be flying both Saturday and Sunday with Steve. Currently the weather looks warm and bright for the weekend with SW winds. So if the winds stays as predicted I am hoping to visit Mill Hill and possible The Long Man (both of which have good SW slopes). If we get a little more of a Southerly breeze then we could go down and fly the sea cliffs. If there is not a lot of breeze (maybe on Sunday) then why not get out the floaters or even the DLG's?
Can I ask that as many of you that can get out over the weekend, come out and fly and show Steve what a friendly bunch we are? Maybe we can grab a bite to eat and a pint in between flying sites?
Please let me know if you can come out and play, so that I can keep in contact with you if things change (as they do). Just leave a shout message and I will pick it up from there.
I will update flying times, locations etc later on in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment