Saturday 30 May 2015

A Really Good Day

Thanks guys for coming over to the Island today and flying with us, Myself, Bill, Paul, Pete, and Tony really did enjoy it, and the weather was so kind to us.

I have posted a picture of our first flying site, "Stenbury Down" although the wind was not square on the slope some of the time we still had some great flying.

 It was good to see Jacks Mini Vec fly, as I have had one for about a year, still in the box, so I must get it flying now!!

The afternoon session along the coast towards Freshwater at Compton Bay was fantastic, and although I have been on the Island for 40 years I have never flown there before, so will be out there more now after that great clifftop  flying.
 
I loved your launch down on the beach Paul, then getting some height and landing back on top of the clifftop, right by us, and one of the best landings of the day.

So thanks again guys for coming over and flying on the Island with us, we are looking forward to flying with you again sometime.

Chris.


No comments:

Post a Comment