Friday 1 May 2015

Beachy Head Tomorrow

Update - As we know things change and so has the forecasted wind direction. Now E !! So change of plan and I'm looking to fly ay Butts Brow Instead of Beachy Head but they are just a few miles apart.

Hi all. Looking at the weather for the Bank Holiday it doesn't look the best. With tomorrow morning / early afternoon looking the best of a poor job, I am hoping to go sloping at Beachy Head with Rob. Should be down there for 10.00. There is a nice piece of slope that doesn't have the sea below it and works well in a ESE wind. Here is a video of us flying down there about a year ago.
 
Let me know if your intending to join us. I can then let you know if there is any change of plan.

1 comment:

  1. Have flown Beachy Head in an Easterly (overlooking Eastbourne, if I recall correctly).
    Lift is awesome. Landing Zone can get busy, but when I was there this just meant waiting a minute for the zone to clear again. Parking is quite close to the launching area. Passers by gave plenty of positive comments. I would recommend this site to anyone that has flown models with crow-braking. Not a good site for foam combat though (too many dog-walkers).
    Jef

    ReplyDelete