Monday 18 May 2015

New contributors wanted for our blog - CAN YOU HELP?

Hi all.
The blog takes a lot of looking after and updating otherwise people just wont come onto the blog to read its content. For this reason I need some others to help me with articles, flying reports, experience, model builds, new video clips etc ......you get the idea!
I know we have a good readership base and have clocked up over 75,000 hits on here so far but I get fed up with hearing my own voice and I assume you guys do too.
So please, if you can help me and want to be part of the blog then drop me an email and I will be happy to make you an author and you can log on and post things on the blog. Its not difficult nor will you be committing yourself to posting every day or week but its nice to get other peoples views and opinions from time to time.
Yesterday, I changed the layout of the blog hoping to make the it look fresher and cleaner. I asked if their where other functions or specific things you would like to see on here but so far I have received not one response. To make this work I need some input from you guys! Just a quick email, a message in the shout box or a text - that's all it takes, its not difficult and we can make this more your blog than mine.
I set up the blog so that everyone could share their experiences and be part of what has grown to be popular blog that I hope you all enjoy. Everyone has a voice and an opinion on the fantastic hobby we share, so please can we hear some other voices than just mine?
email me: paul.hampshire@shelf-space.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment