Saturday 11 July 2015

Correx PSS Model

Hi guys

I'd like to share my latest build with you. It's the Aermacchi MB-326 Impala jet trainer built entirely out of correx as a PSS glider.

I did give it its maiden flight last weekend and it flies well, very stable and looks very realistic in the air, but I hadn't covered it. But now it's covered, it does look so much better.

The colour scheme is from a previous life where it was privately owned in the USA. Now it's a static piece in a aviation museum in Austria.

It appears that correx is beginning to become a popular material for fun fly models as I now know of one other Impala flying, two Mig 3's flying and two more being built, and a Hawker Sea Fury being built. And there is no reason why sports models cannot be built using correx, not just PSS.

Free plans and build video's are available on line HERE for anyone interested.

And here is my Impala.


2 comments:

  1. Superb !! Well done Steve. Looks the business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!
    corrugated plastic

    ReplyDelete