Wednesday 8 July 2015

The weekend ahead

Hi all.
It been weeks since I last flew and I'm in need of my flying fix. The weather for the weekend isn't looking bad with a good Westerly forecast for Saturday with sunshine in the morning. So, a trip to Itford Hill is on the cards. We always have a good time at Itford with it being a superb hill to fly from together with some stunning views.
Maybe an early (ish) start. How about meeting at the car park around 9.00am?
Will,  if you need a lift just let me know!
I'm always happy to offer any help or assistance / training if any of you guys need any help up on the hill. Its a great place to learn from as the lift is generally reliable and there is plenty of space up there.
Hopefully the regulars in the group will join me and hopefully some of our newer flyers as well?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul, I'd love to but my wife's playing (viola) in a concert on Saturday so I'll be looking after the kids and will sadly have to sit this one out :-( Free Sunday and next weekend tho so will defy catch up with you soon! Hope you have a great time at Itford!!!

    ReplyDelete