Saturday 15 August 2015

Field Update Saturday 15th Aug

I have found out that our gate is broken again and that horses are in our field.
I offered to padlock the gate last Monday but the owner told me that he would do it after removing the horses as there is no water in our field. I told him to do it asap.
It appears that he has NOT done this and therefore I have to try to remove them myself and then padlock the broken gate (I have no idea how).
I will also try to get the gate fixed once again.

IN THE MEANTIME , PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM THE FIELD FOR SAFETY REASONS

Many thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
I am as frustrated as all of you.

Rob

1 comment:

  1. There is no need to keep away from the field, it is OK to fly with the horses, but they will be removed from the field Sunday first thing. The gate has been repaired and once the horses are out will be shut and then we can put a padlock on it, also need to padlock the other lower gate but I will do that. The field is there for your enjoyment so don't get frustrated, just use it and remember its only a hobby!!!! Cheers
    for now Bernie

    ReplyDelete