Monday 10 August 2015

Field Update - Wednesday

Hi All,
I have not heard from our landlord up to today (Wednesday), but have been asked not to fit our own padlock. As we don't own the land, etc... I will comply but I'm trying to get our gate locked by the landlord as soon as I can........ otherwise it can be left open and allow the horses in. I am trying my best to get it done for us......

                                             
                                                     IN THE MEANTIME

                                             IF you find horses in our field 

                       DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MOVE THEM OR FLY AROUND THEM

        This will be resolved as soon as I can get it done with the landlord.

Rob Stanley Hon. Sec. / Hon. Treasurer

No comments:

Post a Comment