Monday 31 August 2015

Thanks for a great flying session guys !!

Well I don't know about you but I had a great time yesterday flying up on Ditchling beacon. It seemed like it had been months since I last enjoyed some slope soaring with you blokes (actually, I think it was). A huge turn out with over 2/3rds of our club out enjoying themselves. Great to see so many of our new members there too. Well here is a poorly edited account of my flying with a little bit of others squeezed in for good measure. Sorry it's mostly of my flying. Next time we must share the 'Hard Hat of Shame' and get some video of every person flying. That will make for a most enjoyable video!
When watching the video, open the video up in 'Full Screen' (the square box bottom right hand corner) then click the little cog wheel in the bottom right hand corner. This will give you HD quality and hopefully lots to see.

There was a lot of Interest in the Zulu glider I was flying and you can see a lot of in the video.itsa   fun and very manoeuvrable glider that's cheap to buy and flies in light conditions. Here's a link to where you can purchase the Zulu: http://www.t9hobbysport.com/zulu-48inch-epp-glider. Maybe we could do a mass club build if there's enough Interest. Richard at T9 might give us a little discount for a quantity order. Let me know if you are Interested. Its a fantastic glider for less than £50.

Thanks again for all the support and making our new slope soaring club bigger and better.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like I missed a good flying session yesterday. I look forward to catching up with you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great morning flying and nice videos. Paul I might be be interested in a Zulu depends on Rtf cost
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete