Saturday 12 September 2015

The Zulu - Build Sequence

Hi All,
As I said I got a Zulu cos I flew Paul's a few times and I love it !!!
So I bought one from T9 Hobbysport for £37.99 plus post.
When it arrived in a massive box I was underwhelmed to say the least !
The quality of the parts is 'cheap' at best and to say that they're thin is an understatement - look at these pictures -

This is the so-called fin !
This is what the ailerons look like - so thin you can see light through them - and curled up at the edges -
Then here's the 'front end' -
As thin as toilet paper and no means of keeping the canopy in place at all -

Plus there are no instructions or any way of knowing how to put it all together in the kit.

I did a search and found the build sheet for this model, but I am not happy so far with the service I've got.
Don't try to make one unless you have a lot a parts at home, cos this is lacking almost everything you need !

It will fly - I've already bought 2 servos, a new battery and some pushrods for it (they were supposed to be in the kit, but guess what !)

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment