Thursday 15 October 2015

End of our first year - time to think about next year

Hi All,

This month we celebrate the end of our first year as a BMFA club (and in fact as a club !).

I would like to thank you all for your overwhelming support and dedication to the cause of slope soaring and to the club which Paul and I hoped would do well.

This is the time of year when we need to think about renewing our BMFA membership and I have sent you all an email asking you to let me know what you want to do for next year's BMFA membership.

So far I have received quite a lot of replies, but I need to hear from everyone I emailed before Monday 26th Oct so that I can start the process of renewing the club's affiliation and your membership of BMFA (if you decide to come through us).

So please give it some thought, check your email and please let me know asap what you decide to do.

Finally, I would like to personally thank all of you who come along to our flying sessions and join in with the blog and shout box, we need all of you and really appreciate your input.

Best regards
Rob Stanley  Hon Sec / Hon Treasurer

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you Rob for all your help and dedication to keeping the clubs management side going all by yourself. Without your help and support we would never had got the club off the ground and into the strong and healthy position it is today - Cheers !!!

    ReplyDelete