Wednesday 11 November 2015

BMFA South East Area

Hi all,

I have been in touch with Stuart Willis, the Chair of the BMFA South East Area to find out why we've had no contact from the BMFA since we affiliated a year ago...

Stuart will hopefully put that right and apologises to us for an oversight somewhere.... he has also given me the Facebook page for BMFA SE which I have sent to all club members in an email.

Stuart also sent me a copy of the area newsletter which I have sent to members in my email as a PDF document.

Finally, Stuart has invited us to the AGM next week at 19:30 on 18th November at the Angel Centre in Tonbridge. Either Paul or myself (or both) will try to attend on behalf of SSS and report back to you all. Any club member is welcome to attend though.

I have also found the SE area BMFA website - it's here - http://www.sebmfa.org.uk/

Best regards
Rob Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment