Wednesday 2 December 2015

SOLD 3m F3B Full-House Mouldy For Sale

Hi folks,sorry it's been so long. Work and life in general have kinda taken over and I'm at a point where something has to give and - with a baby due in less than 3 weeks - it's sadly my newly discovered hobby that's bearing the brunt of it!
 
Anyway, as you'll probably remember, I blogged a few months ago about buying a pretty stunning used F3B plane called a "Europhia", made in Germany by Martin Weberschock.
 
The reality is that I'm not going to get the chance to get this beast airborne any time soon (perhaps it was wishful thinking when I bought it). Rather than it sitting on top of my wardrobe gathering dust, I thought that I would sell it on so that it can be used for what it was intended for.
 
It's by no means a perfect plane and I bought it as I wanted the best big-wing mouldy I could get my hands on for around £150. In the end I paid £200 for this one, but it is a pretty awesome plane and would be a great model for someone looking to get a big-wing mouldy without risking big money.
 
Comes complete with metal geared servos (and I have all the various flap/crow settings etc. written down) and a battery, so all it needs is a receiver and it's good to go. Also has some old wing bags to get you started.
 
Here's what the dude selling it too me wrote:
 
I think you'll find an awful lot of flyers would like a mouldie for £150.00 but, if your budget can stretch to £200.00 I think I might have just what you want. It's a "Europhia", made in Germany by Martin Weberschock. It's an F3B plane, it's fully fitted out with servos, it's a VERY good flier which is only let down by it's scruffiness. It's fully structurally sound, full of carbon parts and, I think anyway, ticks most of your boxes. Why not rummage around on the web to find the ads and YouTube videos that are there featuring Europhias and then mail me back if you are interested. This is NOT a mint condition plane at a giveaway price, it's a good, strong,long serving, knocked about mouldie that could, I believe be exactly what you want - pic attached
 
 
 Anyway, not looking to make a profit or anything but just trying to claw back a bit of money to help with the seemingly endless baby-related expenses! If anyone is interested, give me a shout and you're welcome to pop round and take a look and make an offer if you like what you see.
 
I'm probably going to be away from the slopes for a bit but hope that I'll be abele to resume a little further down the line once everything's settled down a bit.
 
My number's 07855916434

http://slopesoaringsussex.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/buying-glider-from-other-side-of-world.html

No comments:

Post a Comment