Sunday 28 February 2016

Early Start - Early Finish on the Beacon

Good to see the Two Ian's, Scott, Les and briefly Rob today. The bitter 25mph + NE wind gave us great lift but also the onset of frostbite !!
As you probably have already read in my previous post I maidened Tim's NCFM Bluto and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. There was plenty of more action with Les flying his mended and modified Cliffwhacker which did show an improvement with the movement (I like that). Ian D was welcomed back into the fold after a long absence and he hadn't lost any of the skills on the sticks. Scott tried and failed to knock the Ninja out of the sky but then I didn't do much better flying around like a crazed guy on the sticks with frozen fingers. No major incidents or accidents and all of us seemed to enjoy ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment