Saturday 14 May 2016

Chilly but well worth the effort.......

Just a small group out today. Ian A, Jim and myself. Blowing around 20-25mph NE wind up on Ditchling Beacon. The car said 7 degrees so add on a good wind chill and it was a wee bit on the chilly side. Ian flew his big mouldy ridiculously well as usual and gave us some nice close up aero's. I would have had some decent video of it if I had remembered to take the lens cover of the Contour Roam camera - Dooohhh!!!!!!
Jim flew his well worn Spectre and after a little coaching and advice from myself and Ian was making good steady progress and I think his best flying to date. Carry on the good work Jim.
I flew my Aresti with just the wing ballast in place which made it cruise around with ease. It's taking some time but I am starting to relax a little with the model and trying to forget the silly money I paid for it. Finally flew the fully loaded M60 from the other side of the fence. Blasting around just above hill top and then going way, way below the hill top for some low level bombing raids. Really felt at home today with the M60 which as always is a pleasure to fly.
Don't forget Tim has a lovely built and nicely flown Moth (a baby M60) for sale at a very reasonable price. Contact him for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment