Sunday 31 July 2016

Evening dune soaring on the beach

Took the Dream Flight Weasel to Broughton Bay  (The Gower, South Wales) yesterday evening. Flew the larger dunes (30ft high) and had a great time. This was the Weasels first trip out and it went really well. Took lots of good video but don't have a computer here to load up it up from my HD camera. That will have to wait till my return. Then I moved forward and down to the beach. The dunes or bump in the sand was about a metre and a half high. Not great lift at all but shows in what little wind the Weasel will fly in.
Meeting Steve at 10.00am in Rhossili to go fly 'The' hill I have waited for years to fly on. Again will take plenty of video but will load up some phone footage later.
This part of Wales is just amazingly beautiful!!
Hope you don't get bored of my daily reports from Wales?

1 comment:

  1. Daily reports will be most welcome I'm sure Paul. I for one have always wanted to fly the Gower.

    ReplyDelete