Thursday 20 October 2016

Wireless Trainer Mode Set-up

Hi All,
Following my sessions with Jim and Ray lately, I decided to set up my transmitter to work in wireless trainer mode, so I can take control and hand control of a model during training. It was surprisingly easy and I used my old Dx6i DSM2 transmitter as the 'slave' and my Dx9 as the 'Master'. It's simply a case of 'binding' the 'Master' to a model, then enter 'wireless trainer mode' and 'bind' the slave transmitter to the 'master'. Hey presto, I'm now set up to be able to help members who are training / learning without having to grab their transmitter to regain control.
I should have done this a long time ago ! ......




Rob

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rob
    Make sure you have "Master Over-Ride" active.
    This allows you to back control of the Master tx. by just making an imput on the Master tx. Saves having to operate switch in an emergency.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tim, Many thanks for the advice, I was going to ask you how to set this all up, but it turned out to be so simple I was able to do it on my own !

      Delete