Friday 3 March 2017

Bob P's Leaving Us


Hi

I've decided to give up gliding and soaring as I have too many other hobbies.

Im looking to sell my planes as a jot lot, nothing special but all good models.

1) Middle Phase two MG servos in wing,2x HS5485 in nose, AR400 RX, low discharge battery.

2) SAS Wildthing, Hitec HS5485 servos, AR400 RX, low discharge battery

3) Kamco Kloudrider, HS5485, AR400 RX, low discharge battery

4) SAS Venom with a Wilthing fuse, 4x MG servo, AR400, low discharge battery.

Also included is a 3 month old Spektrum DX6 with AR400 and AR610.

Along with a box of servos, leads, horns, control rods etc

Looking for £250 - NOW SOLD !!!!!

Many thanks

Bob



Bobs email is : bob175mx@googlemail.com

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to lose you Bob P. I appreciated your online encouragement of my balsa-bashing blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likewise. Hope you'll still swing by from time to time. All the best mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments guys. This site is still in my favourites so will pop in now and then. If only to watch Russell give life to the vintage Omega. As a builder and tinkerer, I always enjoy you posts.

    ReplyDelete