Thursday 20 April 2017

Our YouTube Video Channel

I need your help!

Our Slope Soaring Sussex YouTube video channel has been going now since 2013. I want to drive more viewers to the channel and to do this I need more subscribers. If you haven't already subscribed could you go on and click the 'Subscribe' button? So far the channel has had nearly 78,000 views but we only have 85 subscribers, I need over 100 to improve the video channel.
Click on the link above to find over 220 videos of our many flying trips all around the country. Please subscribe to our YouTube channel. It's just a click of a few buttons guys!


3 comments:

  1. Subscribed. Cheers for all the effort that goes into this cool resource.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul, I thought I was already subscribed, but I wasn't ! I am now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've checked and I'm already subscribed. As Will says, the site is very useful and your efforts are very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete