Thursday 4 May 2017

Grab a bargain - Mulitplex LS7 For Sale - NOW SOLD!!

I recently purchased a scale Multiplex LS7 glider.
 
Having flown it on the hill a few weeks back I decided the model is not really for me. It very stable and well mannered. Nice and responsive and will float around very gracefully as a scale model.
The model goes together in about 1 minute and is the usual well built model that you would expect from Multiplex.
Within the video below is some nice footage of the glider flying at Ditchling Beacon.
 
Selling for what I paid for it £160 minus the RX and lipo (which can be purchased separately).
The model comes with very effective air brakes, foam veneered wings and GRP fuselage.
3.3m wingspan. plus scale pilot.
This is a very nice scale model that is very easy to fly and nice and stable.
Any Interest then feel free to give me a call on 07834 859018.

No comments:

Post a Comment