Thursday 20 July 2017

Saturday looks good for the cliffs!

Hello all
I know a lot of us have been away or busy over the last few weeks but this weekend offers us all a chance to go and enjoy the smooth lift found over the cliffs at Newhaven.
The wind is forecast to be 14 - 23mph SSW - S which should be perfect for the cliffs.
I know a lot of you don't feel confident with the idea of flying on the cliffs but if you don't try you will never know what's it like. There are plenty of us who can land models for you or even the idea of flying the cliffs scares you just come along and watch. It's really all in the mind.
At least for me if it all goes wrong (again) I shouldn't need a cherry picker to collect my model.
Let me know if you can make it to the cliffs at Newhaven on Saturday morning?
I will confirms timings tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I've always found flying sea cliffs a butt clenching experience, especially in light conditions, so I tend to keep the model pretty close to the ridge line, just in case.

    Signed
    Chicken Steve :o)

    ReplyDelete