Thursday 17 August 2017

I'm off on my hols.......

Just a quick post to tell you all that I am off on my hols from Saturday for two weeks in South Wales.
So unfortunately, you will not have the pleasure of my dry wit and sarcasm for at least 3 weekends.
I am however taking a few models to South Wales and will if at all possible take pictures and upload them to our blog and bore the pants off you all!
Hope you all get some flying in (including you Scott as you love to join the party when I'm not there but nothing personal).
Going flying at Rhossili with my buddy Steve on Saturday PM and hoping to pick up my new model on the way home from our hols, that's if I don't drown in a very large lake doing my PADI open water dives over the weekend of the 2 & 3rd Sept.
See you all soon guys.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great holiday Paul!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul, Hope you enjoy the bracing air in S. Wales and get some time to fly off those brilliant hills.

    ReplyDelete