Thursday 7 September 2017

Anyone want to fly this weekend?

Hello all.
After a few weeks of light winds and me being away enjoying Welsh Wales, this weekend actually looks like it might offer some well deserved slope soaring. Saturday is the best day for me and for the weather.
So who would like to meet me at Itford Hill at 9.30am on Saturday morning?
I know Scott & Rob will be coming out to play - anyone else?

PS. Both myself and Ian have been travelling the country (literally) to buy ourselves some new toys to play with. Ian has bought himself a X-Models Stingray and I have just picked up a nearly new Valenta Carbonara.

My new Carbonara (above) and a picture of a Stingray (not the exact one but same colour) of Ian's Stingray. Lots of fun coming for those windier days.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment